Price list of ski courses winter 2023/24
SKI PARK Kubínska hoľa also prepared an offer of ski courses for primary, secondary, high schools and universities in the winter season 2023/2024. The resort has 13 km of ski tracks of varying difficulty, so we can create ideal conditions for beginners, advanced and experienced skiers. We also have at your disposal two separate lifts for absolute beginners, where you can teach them to ski undisturbed.
Price list of ski courses for schools 2023/2024
Ski passes are issued on chip cards. The deposit for the chip card is €2. The deposit for the chip card will be returned only for UNDAMAGED and fully FUNCTIONAL cards!
All types of ski passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE! Monitoring of ski pass users! If it is found that a pupil/student/teacher/instructor is riding on an invalid, unauthorisedly discounted ski pass/ticket or a different ticket than the one he used to go through the turnstile for the first time, this will be BLOCKED without the right to a refund. Blocked ski passes will also be sold (given) to other persons than course participants, resulting in financial and other liability towards the course leader or the school!
CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING A PRICE for SKI COURSES:
- Ski courses must be organized by the school, only on working days (Monday – Friday, not on weekends and holidays), at the prices and dates specified in the price list. In specific cases, by mutual agreement, it is possible to adjust dates and days.
- The price applies to a group of at least 10 pupils/students, for every 10 pupils there can be 1 teacher/instructor at the same price as a pupil/student! Other pedagogical supervision beyond this framework pays the price of the ski pass according to the current price list. Entrance to evening skiing is not included in the ticket price. The condition is a bulk purchase for the entire group at once.
- The skiing course must be announced in advance by sending the Order Form.
- No other discounts apply to this product.
ORDER FORM FOR SKI COURSES:
- The course must be ordered at least 1 day in advance by sending a written order to: email@example.com. In the order, it is necessary to fill in the expected date of the training, the preliminary number of participants (students and teachers), the name of the school and the responsible leader. Without a properly completed and sent Order Form (downloadable), your request for a discounted price may not be accepted. List of students and instructors – bring the original certified by the school director to the cashier’s office on the day of starting the ski training session.
- If you are interested in our offer and would like more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +421 915 595 311 and we will be happy to help you.
- The largest capacities in the heated interior and spacious exterior at the resort.
- The best price on the slope.
- The possibility of choosing from several types of food.
- Guaranteed food quality.
- Price offer on request